Thursday, 22 November 2012

Film Treatment

Being True 

The title of my film is going to be called ''Being True'' , in my trailer I have to show the begging, middle and end adhering to genre conventions meaning that I have to show cliches and/or give the audience a clue to what is going to happen and make it clear what the film is about so I really have to be selective with the target audience .  

The start of the trailer is going to begin with something that represents the UK. I got the idea from a fake nail I saw on the ground with the Union Jack on the floor and I walked over it when going to the bus stop.
The meaning of this is that the main charecter is a foreigner and him walking over the Union Jack represents the arrival in the U.K and stepping on English soil.  The foreign lifestyle is carried out as the main charecter proceeds on to getting on the bus.  

Basketball Court wide shot of younger version of the subject growing into an older.

No comments:

Post a Comment