I was thinking to just do a voice-over but now I have decided to mix it up a
little and have both, a voice over and a soundtrack playing during the trailer
at some point. I was thinking to have the main character listening to his
headphones and when he pulls them out this song stops playing, then later on in
the trailer I have the chorus playing, 'be true to yourself' is what it says
and as I am thinking about doing a film based on a true story this fits in
perfectly and the name of the film might be called 'Being True' as the
soundtrack states and because it goes with it and the movie genre I am thinking
of doing I think I have found the right soundtrack, now I just need to ask for
permission and then go on to start using this track for the editing of my
trailer. the diegetic sound is going to be the soundtrack and the non diegetic is going to be the narrator talking over the trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment